High Performance Strategy
Matching strategy and organisation to a changing marketplace
Successfully managing strategic change and achieving breakthrough performance is rarely realised alone. The best organisations engage strategic partners to provide the specialist skills they simply do not have themselves - ensuring better decisions, greater resilience and a thriving future.
Whether you need to design new organisational and business models, build a better business case for investment approval or develop your strategy to succeed in a dynamic environment, Strategis Partners can help.
We are skilled and experienced in all aspects of strategic and organisational development, from long-range scenario planning to strategic sourcing, decision and risk analysis, major asset development and much more.
Let us help you match your company's strategy and organisation for higher performance
Strategy is all about finding the diamond in the rough. We help our clients find the gem of an idea that changes the company. But opportunities must be seized proficiently and acted upon. The company's business model-its value proposition and operating model-must be aligned with strategic direction.
Strategy and Program Reviews
All organisations periodically face issues that require an "outside" perspective, or are bigger than each individual division or business unit:
- How should we deal with a major change in the business environment?
- How should we address growing concern over a company Program?
- How should we respond to new developments in technology?
- How can we broadly identify more growth opportunities?
While most companies invest significant time and effort in formal planning and review processes, not all executives think this time-consuming process pays off. Unfortunately, even when such internal formal processes are done well, they tend to produce "in-the-box" strategies, are often fraught with politics and lack true objectivity
Strategy and Program reviews with external facilitation are an effective catalyst for meaningful change:
- Is the Program delivering the benefits envisaged originally?
- Does the Program position the organisation well for the future?
- Has execution been managed effectively?
- How should future initiatives be ranked in order of priority?
Such a review agenda can help the organisation and the board of directors forge a common understanding of the situation, challenges, opportunities, and the economic facts. Thus it lays the groundwork for more effective strategic decision making. Here are some examples of client engagements:
- Evaluation of the operational fleet efficiency and network profitability for an international airline
- Business strategy review in consumer products industry
- Review of a $100m p.a. information technology outsourcing program for an energy utility
- Review of wine company - market, operations and financial performance - for financier, management and shareholder negotiations
- Review of asset management strategy and practice for mass transit operator
- Review of a major regional mineral supply chain for miners, rail and port operators, to identify the key bottlenecks and opportunities for increasing throughput.
The benefits for our clients?
Clients throughout the Asia Pacific have benefited from the ability to achieve even more for their customers, employees and shareholders, thanks to our strategic consultancy services. Let us help you:
- Identify the best strategy for your business - and beat your competition
- Make faster and more powerful management decisions by exploring options quickly and with greater rigour
- Reduce your risks - and save millions of dollars each year
- Change your thinking - and that of your organisation - to produce fresh insights.