Building the strategic capability of government
As governments’ role in the economy changes, historical thinking and old models of policy-making become obsolete. Successfully managing a shifting external environment and changing policy imperatives – means reframing government strategy and organisation.
While there are no simple solutions, our programs and approach can help address issues of strategic governance; including goal setting, organisational innovation, strategic skills and implementation capability.
Our clients will benefit from:
- Scenario planning – We help you set your overall strategic direction and identify new opportunities.
- Strategy and program reviews – Strategis Partners’ Strategic Program reviews are an effective catalyst for meaningful change. Our methodologies are particularly valuable in Programs involving numerous stakeholder organisations.
- Strategic Planning of Major Programs – We help agencies plan investment for long-term improvements in air and water quality, transportation and infrastructure, and urban waste management.
- Contracting and Outsourcing Strategy – Designing improved contracts and more effective contract governance arrangements present new sources of value creation in major asset acquisition and in the procurement of services.
Strategis Partners advise Governments in Asia and Australia on how to prepare for a world of faster, broader and more uncertain change, including pandemic scenarios. We help agencies to:
- Develop plausible, yet 'surprising' future scenarios.
- Evaluate how those potential scenarios will impact stakeholders.
- Design strategic actions that build resilience in the face of uncertainty.
We help clients with the strategic design of major Infrastructure Programs – and their governance and contracting models. The better the match with the market environment, the more value will be realised through the Infrastructure Program.